KIP Education’s ultimate aim is not only to give young people the opportunity to explore and be challenged about their values and attitudes, but also arm both teacher and parent with the information and assistance that is so often missing.
Teaching methods are informal and extremely effective, thereby taking pressure off professionals; leaving them with a more manageable workload.
At KIP Education we recognise the need to work through these problems and we have the background experience to provide the correct tools to empower young people to make positive and informed choices.
Unique interactive, informative resources
Varied activities and worksheets encourage students to think positively and challenge their own assumptions through discussion and a variety of fun, interactive resources including audio, multimedia and film.
Fully meets the requirements of the National Curriculum and government initiatives
- KS3/KS4 PSHE and Citizenship; Every Child Matters; Personal Learning and Thinking Skills; and Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning.
- Curriculum check-lists are supplied detailing the sections of the curriculum covered by each lesson and each covers the three methods of learning – audio, visual and kinaesthetic.
We provide authentic PSHE that supports young people in learning to live life well.
- Make a major contribution to the health and achievement of children and young people
- Contribute to the welfare and safety of children and young people
- Underpin young people’s future employability through the development of the personal and social skills which commerce and industry demand from our workforce
- Help to increase children and young people’s independence and ultimately enables them to take responsibility for themselves.
- Prepare young people for their future role as parents, employees and leaders.